CPU Overclocking Leaderboards, Results, and Discussions

Options

Okay, so I have a form all drawn up and in place, and it automatically adds entries to the DB spreadsheet. The form itself is fairly self explanatory; however, I would be happy to answer any questions that occur. If I missed something that you feel should be added to the form (hopefully nothing blatantly obvious  :ph34r: ), let me know! I can edit the form and DB at any time. Also, I will be checking the DB spreadsheet to validate entries. If an entry comes through that doesn't match up to the photo, or the entry comes without a photo, it will be flagged yellow. This means not verified, and it WILL stay in the DB. However, if you want this flag removed, pm me with your missing photo, etc. And I will update your entry and remove the flag :). If you have multiple machines or CPUs to swap out with, please add them! Let's make this database huge! Lastly, I realize that my entry is not OC'd, but that was just me testing my form. I'm only on stock atm, so when I actually have the time to tinker with my PC and have money for a the cooler, I may add another entry :P

Without further adieu, here are your two links;

Form:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qqM1jDGeh_tA99PZLcRzAvETYK9R3qdu84-vK34wuSE/viewform

Database Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtYAz9JoDICbdFM3dXBaNjZPMVgzWE1jYUlZekZYc3c#gid=0

Also, don't forget to share your thoughts/opinions!

I'm looking for:

1. CPU Load (shown through something like Aida, or just the windows performance tab on the task manager)

2. CPU-Z Open on the main tab (and a CPU-Z RAM tab for Haswell entries)

3. Some sort of temperature monitoring suite

4. A stress test software (Aida, prime, intel tuning utility, etc.) Something that records the total time-stressed(built-in for Aida or intel tuning utility), or a way to show me how long the processor was in fact stressed for.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now

Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99